Friday 23 August 2013

Homework Guidelines

Homework

My goal is for students to take full responsibility for completing their own homework. However, your child may need some support reading the homework and some initial guidance.


You can help by:
  • encouraging your child to tell you about the homework.
  • questioning (rather than telling) how they might organize the tasks.
  • deciding with your child a suitable workplace and time of day to complete the homework. A workplace that is quiet and organized helps children to concentrate on the tasks.


I will also endeavour to meet the needs of individual children and will adjust the homework accordingly. I would greatly appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Jim Anderson

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Pak Jim! this is a great initiative for a working mommy like me! two thumbs up:)) So now I can still follow Jordi's activities at school from Jakarta...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear Ibu Andalusia. I hope it gets even better.

      Delete